Unwashed Robusta Coffee Beans Screen 18 Sepcification:
- Robusta Coffee Beans Moisture: 12,5% max
- Black & Broken beans: 2% max
- Foreign matter: 0.5 % max
- Other coffee beans: 0.5% max
- On Screen >90%: Screen No. 18 (7.1mm)
- Packing: 60kg
- 20 ft container load: 19.2 tans
- UTZ Certified (*)
- 4C (*)
- Vietnamese green coffee beans origin:
- Daklak Vietnam
- Dak Nong Vietnam
- Lam Dong Vietnam
- Exporting unit price: To be confirmed
- Delivery time: To be confirmed
- Suppying capacity: No limit
(*) To be confirmed
Vietnamese Coffee Beans
Vietnam green coffee beans is coffee made from the highland plants of Vietnam, areas located from Cau Dat, Da Lat, Lam Dong to Buon Ma Thuot, Daklak and Dak Nong Provice, Vietnam Robusta coffee beans widely known, it is a sturdy species with low acidity and high bitterness.
Vietnamese Coffee production has been a major source of income for Vietnam since the early 20th century. First introduced by the French in 1857, the
Vietnamese coffee industry developed through the plantation system first introduced by the French in about 1857, and quickly becoming a major economic force in the country, and has been a major source of income for Vietnamese farmer. Now, green coffee bean is second only to rice in value of agricultural products exported worldwide from Vietnam origin.
Robusta coffee beans has its origins in highland of Vietnam for years since the early 20th century, and unwashed Robusta coffee beans, itself produces a strong, full-bodied coffee with a distinctive, earthy flavour, but usually with more bitterness than Vietnamese Arabica green beans due to their high pyrazine content.